158 Tuntable Falls Road, Nimbin
Views To Inspire From The Perfect Hobby Farm
When looking for a tree change, most purchasers want privacy, life-changing views and a 'country aesthetic' to their home, but don't want to forego their creature comforts or the conveniences offered by urban living. And most country dwellers want a private place to accommodate their guests OR create a supporting income through secondary tenancy...so here is the answer to all of those desires!
Located a lovely long stroll from the iconic and colourful village of Nimbin, this idyllic 2 hectare farmlet is tucked away from neighbours. Opening out from a pretty leafy lane to green tree-studded paddocks, the dwelling sits proudly on a slight knoll and commands an un-buildoutable northerly panorama of the dramatic Nightcap Ranges. In lovely gardens including a majestic tree with a kids tree-house & swing, the 4 x bed dwelling is an original farmhouse refurbished in sympathy with its age and style. Well presented, many original features have been retained, and every creature comfort for a growing family has been added including air-con, huge deep built in robes, polished timber floors, and a front and back deck both big enough to entertain large groups of people. And then there's the work from home office (formerly sturdy dairy bales) already powered, plumbed, air-conditioned, carpeted & with NBN. Add to that a quality secondary dwelling comprising 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom for the guest, as a teenage retreat or as a tenanted home, this offering ticks all the boxes. This dwelling is remote from the main home, and also enjoys those stunning views!
Features to complete your dream lifestyle include:
* House has been re-stumped and re-wired, fully (security) screened & has an all-weather driveway
* An enclosed veggie garden and chicken run big enough for sustainability
* A large 2-port car shed with workshop and storage space
* A further 2 x car space ready for lining to create further storage space
* Exactly 2kms from centre of Nimbin with every amenity at hand for everyone from infants to retirees
* Town water plus 10,000 litres water tanks
* Mains power + solar (3kw back to grid) + solar hot water
* Large slow combustion Fireplace and huge, neat woodpile for future winters
* Many fruit trees, ornamentals and natives, easy maintenance lawns & house fencing for safety of pets.
Call John Wilcox today for your private inspection on 0428 200 288. 'Pretty as a picture' properties like this one don't last long!!