21 Mount Burrell Road, Mount Burrell
Gorgeous Older Style Stacked With Lifestyle Advantages
Set on an idyllic 5.5 acres in sought after Mt Burrell, this beautifully renovated Edwardian home (circa 1906) has been raised and remodeled with love, care and attention to detail. This includes the retention of original architectural features such as authentic stained glass panels, bay windows and seats, VJ linings and immaculate solid Brushbox flooring throughout. Contemporary living has not been overlooked however, with sympathetic Edwardian-style new fittings and appointments, a chef's kitchen and a lovely remodel of the upstairs bathroom. For true country living, the owners have added wide entertaining decks on three sides with french doors, and an extra ensuited living space below the elevated dwelling. Also below the home is a lock-up garage as well as 3 carport spaces.
And then there's the shed! For the handyman, craftsperson, prospective landlord or tradesperson, the enormous shed will be of keen interest. Complete with a working hoist and storage areas galore, it not only houses 3 more vehicles (LUG) but accommodates a separate kitchen, living space, bedroom and bathroom. Remote from the home for ultimate privacy, this is such a fabulous and rare offering.
This fully fenced property has a stunning ambiance, and importantly, the gorgeous dwelling (and surrounds) also enjoys views of Mt Warning as well as the Mt Burrell escarpment. Indeed this property has everything you could want on a small acreage.
With too many wonderful inclusions to list, consider the following:
* Ambient home, privacy, mountain views
* Manicured tree-studded fenced paddocks, horse stables, creek access
* Huge and plentiful fruit and nut irrigated orchard, fully enclosed veggie gardens, additional gardeners shed, expansive dog proof yard
* Rustic cast iron claw foot bathtub & wood fired slow combustion heater with oven as well as a gas stove
* Solar & mains power
* Silky oak windows (screened) with timber walls, flooring & weatherboards
* Massive tradespersons' shed with living quarters
Call John Wilcox on 0428 200 288 or Sundai Harrison on 0413 751 184 for your private inspection, or attend the Open Homes beginning Saturday 9th. Check the website for upcoming times.