35/94 Symonds Road, Nimbin
Cute, Creative and Affordable
In the well-regarded "Blue Springs" community at Blue Knob only 6 kms north of the Village of Nimbin is this delightful 2 acre offering for the astute buyer looking for value for money. Nestled below the iconic Blue Knob Mountain with the dwelling centrally situated to assure your privacy, this almost level block with a mix of open and tree-studded lawns, some forest and rock landscaping offers glimpses of Nimbin Rocks through the trees. At the end of a circular drive and a curved path, the eye is led to a cute cottage nestled among mature gardens.
The real surprises however are hidden until you enter the building. Hexagonal in shape, and split level for a tad of drama, this compact yet spacious abode will raise a smile for the buyer looking for a lovely bespoke building. Central is the living room with an office annexe with high white walls and timber picture ledges begging to display colourful paintings or creative pieces. This opens into the kitchen and a dining space and there are French doors leading to the deck. Take just a couple of internal wide steps up, and the raised level reveals one large and one smaller bedroom, and the bathroom with separate toilet. Outdoor living is enjoyed with wide verandahs overlooking the forested-like gardens.
You can see this home has been well planned and previously loved. Currently it could benefit from a "little spit and polish" but the craftsmanship and ambience speak volumes, and it is a neat, move-in-ready comfortable little home looking for someone to take pride in its artistic construction.
Consider the following, but don't hesitate on this one!
* Beautiful natural hardwood floors throughout
* Timber features including latticework, some timber lining to chair-rail height,
built in bookshelves and a sculpted office desk surface
* large combustion heater and 'whirligig' for heat extraction
* Large 8 panel solar system
* Ample window areas including louvre panels and French doors plus solar
tube for extra 'daylight'
* Internal composting toilet
* Gas cooking
* Water storage tanks and a medium sized dam
* Perfect home for the art lover wishing to display creative works
* Gardens with rock-landscape features ready for a regeneration. plus 1 x steel,
and 1 x Timber garden shed for storage
* Lovely open grounds for a child to play 2 acres of private paradise &
Call John Wilcox today on 0428 200 288 for your private inspection