500 Back Creek Road, Boorabee Park
Build Your Dream Home In A Convenient Location On Large Acreage
If you have always wanted to build your own home just to your liking in a truly private country setting with 'big acres' around you, then this block is for you! And you don't have to be far away from conveniences to do it. This lovely property is situated in a rural area only a 16km Drive to Kyogle, 30km to Lismore and 21 km to Casino, and being in the area of Bentley you can be assured of abundant native flora (including ancient grass-trees) and fauna.
This flood-free land is an elevated 130 acre block of vacant land to put your mark on, graze animals and build your eco-dream home for the perfect lifestyle. Approx 30 acres is cleared land and approx 100 acres is forested. With cattle in the open grazing areas, this is a low maintenance property.
Property features include:
* Seasonal Water course and springs throughout
* Timber license has been in place on the property - potential to reinstate
* Basalt soil lends itself to a multitude of agricultural or horticultural pursuits
* Blend of open pasture and forested areas
* Undulating land, a number of plateaus and some small steeper sections
* Views from the plateaus stretch across the wide Bentley/Back Creek valleys
* No Floods, and No Landslips
* Go solar (estimates available from basic to premier) - eliminate utility costs
* Building entitlement in place - many perfect sites to choose from
But the best is saved for last! Upon exchange the vendors will have a driveway cut into the property for you, saving you a good deal of expense toward building. So start planning that new life today. Call Samara Burcher for your private inspection on 0429 806 288.